Autumn 2019 Program will be available at the end of July.
Consult the directory of activities Programme loisir et culture
Activities for the family are identified by this logo.
Activities for age 45 and + are identified by this logo
Activities taking place at Mont-Saint-Bruno National Park are identified by this logo.
Registration – General informations
New : Register online for one of our activities via the Espace loisir platform.
Opening times for online registration
- Residents : starts August 20th at 7 pm
Help line available from 7 pm to 9 pm : 450 645-2940
- Non-residents: starts Friday August 27 at 9 am
Help line available from 9 am to 12 pm : 450 645-2940
This new registration system operates on a first-come, first-served basis.
Il is important to register as soon as registration opens; the earlier you register, the better the chances that there will be places available.
Registration in person
Registration at the counter is possible, starting August 21st at 1 pm, but only if places in the activities are still available. For residents only.
How to register:
This registration procedure applies to all our activities, unless otherwise indicated.
Before the registration date:
1. Create your account on the Espace loisir platform. You need just one account for all family members;
- Details of the procedure (in French);
2. From the Programme loisir et culture, select the activities for which you and your family wish to register (be sure to note the name and the code of each activity). You may also consult the list of activities offered via the Espace loisir platform.
1. Before you register, make sure you have the following at hand:
- your credit card;
- your Programme loisir et culture, in which you have noted the activities selected (name and code of each activity);
2. Log in to your Espace loisir profile;
3. Select each family member and indicate the activity or activities for which they wish to register;
- Details of the procedure (in French);
4. Proceed to the online payment.
Not comfortable using a computer?
Library technicians will be available to help you to create your account at the following times:
- Monday to Thursday: 10 am to 9 pm
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday: 10 am to 5 pm
Don’t have a computer?
On the evening when registration opens, August 20th at 7 pm, you can register via one of the 11 computers accessible at the library.
Note: You will need to come to the library that evening. First come, first served.
Please note that the employees on site will not do the registration for you.
- It is not possible to open several sessions simultaneously under the same account: you will be logged out and any registration in progress will be deleted.
- Any registration made using false information will be cancelled.
Online payment is made using a credit card (Visa or Mastercard) or electronic cheque via a secure site.
Federal and provincial taxes apply for activities offered for registrants 15 years and over, and are included in the cost of the activity.
No refund will be issued once the activity has started, except in exceptional cases such as moving house, illness (with medical certificate) or a scheduling conflict with another activity offered by the Direction du loisir, de la culture et de la vie communautaire (DLCVC); in the latter case, the conflict must arise within the first three weeks of the activity.
A refund may be given before the activity starts, but the request must be made at least five (5) business days before the start of the activity.
Administration fees of 15% (applicable per person, minimum $5, maximum $15) will be deducted from any refund, except in the case of a scheduling conflict for our activities or the cancellation of activities by the City. Late fees are not refundable, unless the activity has been cancelled by the City or there is a scheduling conflict.
Refund methods are different for day camps.
Income tax credit for physical, artistic, cultural and recreational activities
Certain activities offered by the DLCVC are eligible for a provincial income tax credit. Please keep your receipts as needed; they are available at all times in your file on the Espace loisir platform.
Consult the Revenu Québec site for further details.
Pre-registration is offered for participants wishing to register for the same activity in the next session.
Please note that during the migration over to the new online registration system, temporary measures have been put in place for managing pre-registrations. For the Summer and Fall 2019 sessions, participants eligible for pre-registration will receive a form in the mail, accompanied by a description of the procedure to be followed for pre-registration.
Please note that pre-registration is no longer available for children’s swimming classes and day camps
Changes made to activities
The DLCVC reserves the right to cancel or modify planned activities in the program. For example, this may include a change of instructor or the location. An insufficient number of participants or an unforeseen event may lead to the cancellation of an activity or changes in the location, schedule, fees, etc.
During a session, if a class must be cancelled, the people registered will be informed by email. Please check your emails regularly. No refund or credit note will be issued when a class is postponed.
Registration for non-residents*
Priority is give to residents of Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville. However, if places are available, non-residents may register. Additional fees apply as follows:
- Cost of the activity: $0 to $20 – Fee : 100%
- Cost of the activity : $21 to $30 – Fee : 75%
- Cost of the activity : $31 to $55 – Fee : 50%
- Cost of the activity : $56 and + – Fee : 25%
* Anyone not resident in Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville.
Participants in the activities offered by the Municipality are advised to have insurance coverage. The City carries only liability insurance.