Consult the directory of activities Programme loisir et culture
Winter 2020 is now available.
For all questions about activities, contact the Ville de Saint-Bruno at 450 645-2940.
Start of Online Registration Period
For the Winter 2020 program
- Residents: starting Tuesday, December 10, 7:00 p.m.
Telephone assistance from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- Non-residents: starting Monday, December 16, 9:00 a.m.
- End of registration period: January 2, 2020. For late registrations, call 450 645-2940
YOUR ATTENTION! The new registration system works on a first come first served basis. It’s important that you register as of the start of the registration period. The sooner you register, the better the chances of spots still being open.
IMPORTANT – School Break
Registrations for the school break day camps are made through Espace loisir, from January 20 to February 23, 2020.
Registration in person (2nd floor, 1605 rue Montarville) is possible starting December 11, 1:00 p.m., but only if there are spaces still available in the activities. Residents only. You must first create a file in Espace loisir before going in person to register.
How to Register Online
The procedure is valid for registering in all of our activities, except where otherwise indicated.
Before the registration start date (December 10)
2. After your account has been created, validate your user code and password. As needed, contact us at 450 645-2940.
3. From the Programme loisir et culture page, select the activities that you and the members of your family wish to register in (carefully note the name and code for each activity). You can also consult the list of activities offered on Espace loisir.
Important: Spaces are limited for a number of activities. Think of a second choice, in case your first choice is full.
Registration start date (December 10)
1. Before registering, be sure to have with you:
- Your credit card, cheque book or cheque specimen.
- Your recreation and culture program, in which you have noted the activities that interest you (name and code for each activity).
2. Log into your Espace loisir account at 7:00 p.m. If you log in earlier, refresh your screen at 7:00 p.m. for the activities to appear.
3. Select members of your family one at a time and indicate the activity or activities that they wish to register in. Consult the activity registration procedure (in French).
4. When your registrations are finished, go to the online payment page (credit card or electronic cheque).
When an activity is full, you can sign up for the waiting list free of charge. To do so, you must finalize the transaction and proceed to the payment page, even though there is no payment to be made.
It is IMPOSSIBLE to open several simultaneous sessions with the same account. Doing this will cause you to be disconnected and the deletion of all your registrations underway.
Also, people will be automatically disconnected after 30 minutes of inactivity on the website (an “Error message 401” will appear).
Any registration made using false information will be cancelled with no refund.
You have questions?
Not comfortable with computers or the internet?
You can get help creating your online file from the technicians at the library, according to the follow schedule:
Monday to Thursday: 10:00 a.m. 9:00 p.m.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
You don’t have a computer?
You can use one of the library’s eleven computers to register.
Go to the library on the evening of the registration start date. First come, first served. Please note that the employees at the library do not handle registrations.
- Online payment can be made by credit card (Visa or MasterCard) or electronic cheque via a secure site.
- Federal and provincial sales tax is applicable to activities for participants age 15 and older and is included in the cost of the activity.
There will be no refund after the start of activities, except in the case of moving, illness (with medical certificate) or scheduling conflict with another activity offered by the Direction du loisir, de la culture et de la vie communautaire (DLCVC). Where applicable, a scheduling conflict must occur in the first three weeks.
A refund is possible before the start of an activity, but must be requested five (5) working days before the start of the activity, at the latest.
An administrative fee of 15% (per person, minimum $5, maximum $15) will be deducted from refunds, except for scheduling conflicts with our activities, or the cancellation of activities by the municipality.
Refunds terms and conditions are different for the day camps.
Some fitness, artistic, cultural and recreational activities offered by the DLCVC are eligible for a provincial income tax credit. Save your receipts, where applicable. Receipts are available at all times in your Espace loisir file. Consult the Revenu Québec website for more details.
Participants wishing to register for the same activity offered in the following session can always pre-register, except for child swim courses, day camps and some cultural activities. The participants in question received an email in mid-November indicating the procedure to follow for pre-registration.
The waiting list is managed according to the order of registrations. If a space becomes available, the municipality will contact you.
Changes to Activities
The municipality reserves the right to cancel or change any activity on the program. This can include, for example, a change in the course leader or location. An insufficient number of participants or other unforeseeable circumstances may also lead to the cancellation of an activity or a change in the location, time or price, etc.
During the session, if a course is cancelled, those registered for the course will be contacted by email. We suggest consulting your email regularly. No refund or credit note will be granted when a course is simply postponed.
Registration for Non-Residents*
*Anyone not living in Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville.
Priority is given to the residents of Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville. However, when spaces are available, non-residents may register for activities as of December 16. An extra free is applicable as follows:
- Cost of activity $0 to $20, extra fee of 100%
- Cost of activity $21 to $30, extra fee of 75%
- Cost of activity $31 to $55, extra fee of 50%
- Cost of activity $56 and over, extra fee of 25%
Everyone who participates in the activities offered by the municipality is encouraged to have insurance for their protection. The municipality holds liability insurance only.
The program is published four times a year and distributed to all homes in Saint-Bruno.
You can also pick up the program at a municipal building or consult it online.
- Direction du loisir, de la culture et de la vie communautaire
- Recreation program and registration: 450 645-2940
- Aquatic activities: 450 653-2443 (Ext. 2861)
- Community and cultural activities: 450 441-8336
- Fitness activities and day camps: 450 653-2443 (Ext. 2828)
- Room rental: 450 441-8399
- Group sports and Michael-Bilodeau arena: 450 653-2443 (Ext. 2864)
Addresses of activity sites